Thursday, 2 January 2020

Money

I thought I need money so I started doing
- blogging
Which I am currently continuing because I should be consistent.



- making motivational posts on Instagram
I thought it would grow and pay me money. It was growing but not like I wanted.
So left doing that.
 I made around 3 pages the last one grew through the engagement groups but the growth was slow so I left it was I should continue and I didn't did it for 90 days.
I still have those pages but I have forgot the login details now.

- Invested in liquid stocks
I invested my first 500rs in liquid stocks after hearing digital prateek that liquid stocks don't require any knowledge to make money.
After this I earned 3rs extra as I had no knowledge and sell these shares because I can't invest 500rs regularly per month.


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The disturbing Shareit Notification

How to turn off the disturbing Shareit Notification? 1. Open Share it. Tap on the icon. On the top left corner.     2. Scroll down. 3. Open ...